Thebeershack.co.uk delivers to all areas of the UK, you can also order online and collect from our store in Scissett, Huddersfield.
UK Deliveries can take 2 to 3 days and are shipped by UK Mail. Tracking is provided with all our orders, please click on our Track Your Delivery Page for assistance is doing this once your consignment number has been provided. Real Ale Bag in a Box orders can be longer to deliver due to the nature of the product.
Multiple orders of mixed cases and selections will be combined into one box or more depending on the amount ordered. IE Two mixed 12 cases will be combined into one box.
Zone 1 – England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The Zone is made up of all UK mainland postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3 below.
Flat Rate £6.99 for as many beers as you order.
Zone 2 - Isle of Wight (PO30 to PO40) & Isles of Scilly IM, TR21-25.
Rate for up to 30 Bottles is £13.99. Over 30 Bottles is £19.99
Zone 3 - Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Rate for up to 30 bottles is £18.99. Each set of 30 bottles after this is charged at £10. For example 6 - 30 products is £18.99. 31 - 60 products is £28.99, 61 to 90 products is £38.99, and so on.
The Beer Shack strives to provide the best customer service possible. Should you be unhappy with your purchase our returns, refunds and cancellation policy is set out below:
1. If you are unhappy with the condition of your purchase on arrival please reject it.
2. Should there be an issue with the product please report it straight away by contacting us at email@example.com stating your order reference number.
3. We will refund orders to the value of the product less 10% restocking fee on their safe return to us or the chosen vendor. Damaged orders will be replaced, a refund maybe agreed at our discretion.
4. If you wish to return your product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order reference number, the reason you wish to return the product.
5. Return request must be made within 24 hours of delivery.
6. Returns must reach the return address with 7 days of delivery.
7. All carriage costs are the responsibility of the customer and the goods.
8. Cancellations must be done before the product is shipped, once the product has shipped all return carriage costs are the responsibility of the customer and 10% restocking fee is chargeable. Please not bag in box orders can not be cancelled/refunded once the beer or cider has been poured into the box and is ready for collection by the courier.
9. All agreed refunds with be processed within 24 hours of being agreed.